This level is designed to keep on introducing fundamental concepts of
Arabic with more complex grammatical concepts. In this course the
student learns the following:
- Analytical skills to understand the structure of the Arabic language
- Writing stories and descriptive texts of one- to two-page length
- Read hadiths with a greater level of understanding.
- Advanced principles of the Islamic jurisprudence
- The last 50 chapters of the Quran
This level is designed to keep on introducing the basic and fundamental
concepts of Arabic and improve the vocabulary and grammatical knowledge
and skill of the students. This course is suitable for students with
very limited Arabic knowledge.
In this course the student learns the
- Reading and writing skills for functional literacy
- Foundational grammar for complex sentence buildup
- The basic principles of the Islamic jurisprudence.
The last 30 chapters of the Quran.
- Teacher: FAEKA ABDALLA
- Teacher: Fatima Bintou ibrahim
- Teacher: ALHASSN WANN
This level is designed to introduce basic and fundamental concepts of Arabic.
This course is suitable for students with no prior or very little knowledge of the Arabic language. In this course the student learns the following:
- How to read and write Arabic fluently
- Vocabulary related to immediate environment
- The last 10 short chapters of the Quran
Introduction to Islam
- Teacher: hamza biniass
- Teacher: mouhamed niang